Finance Business Analyst
Management Resources is supporting a client in the South West with its Finance Transformation Programme.
We have been asked to provide Business Analytics support to the Finance department.
Your relevant experience should include:
1. Experience of working on large and complex finance transformations within a business services company, but we will consider other services or manufacturing experience.
2. Experience of working on large scale change projects with multiple stakeholders, through full project life cycle, as a Business Analyst.
3. Knowledge of finance & accounting systems.
4. Knowledge of automation tools.
5. Experience of Change Management
6. Solid understanding of the management accounting process.
7. Finance qualified (ACCA, CIMA etc.)
You will need to be an experienced self-starter with considerable stakeholder management skills.
The role is analytical so you will need to be quick thinking with excellent attention to detail.
The work shall commence as soon as possible and you will be based in the South West with some travel to the North West.
The contract will be set for a period of 6 to 12 months.
The day rate will be dependent on experience but we envisage a rate of between GBP300 and GBP400 per day.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE A FINANCE QUALIFIED BUSINESS ANALYST
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.