Site Finance Manager
My client is an FMCG market leader based in the South East. They are looking to appoint a Site Finance Manager to take control of the finance function and work closely with Directors and various internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to take complete ownership of the finance function working in a dynamic environment, and be a key partner in driving the business forward. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the provision of financial support and analysis that allows for effective decisions to be made by the managers within the business.
Duties will include:
- Provide high quality financial management information by the use & development of related support systems
- Ensure that the site meets its commitments to the business in all aspects of the financial management
- Lead the Finance Team in providing accurate & timely data & information to internal & external customers
- Take a proactive role in advising & informing the Senior Management Team on all aspects of the financial status of the site
- Contribute & add value to the Senior Management Team at a cross-functional level on all issues affecting the site
The successful candidate should ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent).
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- 3 years' post qualification experience, preferably gained in a FMCG environment
- Able to develop & build rapport with team & key internal customers
- Experience of a large integrated financial accounting system, such as SAP
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused as Finance is a service provider to budget holders
- High level of numeracy
- Meticulous, high level of attention to detail
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Project management in a small scale capacity
- Able to cope with challenging monthly reporting deadlines
- Able to deliver set targets within agreed timescales
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in please get in touch with me on 01483510400 or firstname.lastname@example.org