Job Title: Content Co-ordinator
Salary: Depends on experience (up to 27k)
The Role -A well-established end-to-end communications specialist, require a dynamic and experienced Content Co-ordinator. At present this is a temporary role until December 2018. Our client is contracted to deliver a high profile UK and Ireland wide programme on behalf of their client and the position may continue longer.
This is a client facing role and as Content Co-Ordinator you'll be methodical and a skilled communicator. You need to be able to cut through the noise and establish what the key priorities are and manage yourself, suppliers and internal teams to deliver.
Supporting the Project Manager with the delivery of a major client programme, you'll be responsible for reviewing and developing content across multiple channels. Working within style guides and a strict framework, you will ensure all content is on brand and appropriate to the audience. You will also help develop and monitor content schedules keeping all stakeholders up to date at all times. Additionally, you will help develop and manage the project plan, managing key suppliers and the client to make sure it is delivered as agreed and on budget.
You'll have outstanding project management skills, as juggling multiple deliverables and deadlines is key to this role. With a can do mind-set, you understand that multiple work streams need to be managed concurrently and delivered on time as agreed with client.
Mac or PC literate, you'll be capable of delivering high levels of accurate, quality work with exceptional attention to detail. Reviewing and editing content for multiple audiences, across multiple channels to ensure the client's brief is met, all within time restraints and pressures created by client expectations. Able to work autonomously and equally well within a team, you'll have a confident outlook and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a close knit, hardworking team to deliver an outstanding UK and Ireland wide programme. We strive to deliver excellence at all times, this job will be varied and guarantees that no two days will be the same. It will be hard work, but very rewarding.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Manage and develop communication plans
- Work within agreed frameworks and with brand/style guidelines
- Review and copy-edit multi-channel communications - including website, email, social media, external and internal communications, press-releases and print material
- Work with the project team to identify and resolve issues timely
- Liaise with internal teams to plan and develop appropriate products/solutions.
- Produce schedules and write design/copy briefs
- Support the Project Manager to keep workstreams on track
- Proof and check work to ensure 100% accuracy
- Manage clients budgets - making sure work is delivered on time and on budget
- Keep customers up to date at all times
- Manage short-term projects as needed to support the programme
- Attend customer meetings.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Experience delivering cross-channel, multi-audience communications
- Experience in Marketing or Communications, planning and delivering campaigns
- Experience working in a design environment including briefing, managing and planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and develop opportunities and build relationships.