Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Marlborough SN8
Salary: £22,000 plus
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides market insight and analysis on the market and competitive environment for business communications solutions. They are supporting many leading vendors, service providers and channels with our insight services.
They are looking for a new Analyst to join their existing analyst team. This role would suit a recent graduate or an individual with higher level education qualifications and relevant recent work experience.
You would be working alongside, and be mentored by, our existing analyst team and be analysing key market and technology trends on a global, regional and country basis.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Researching market and vendor trends using published analysis, desk based research, telephone and face to face research
- Monitoring key vendor activities and announcements
- Preparing market reports and presentation material in Excel and PowerPoint with supporting qualitative written analysis
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new contacts
- Responding to client enquiries
Key personal attributes required:
- A keen interest in technology and desire to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
- An organised approach to work and ability to work to deadlines
- A high degree of numeracy with proficiency in Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English mother-tongue or professional proficiency
You would be provided with the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge of a dynamic business segment through in-house and external training.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with experience of; Research Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Data Analyst, Statistician, Marketing Data Analyst, Research Data Analyst, Research Officer, Research Assistant, Business Analyst, Strategy Research Analyst, Statistics Research Analyst, Quantitative Research Analyst, Qualitative Research Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI, will also be considered for this role.