Finance Administration Assistant – Purchase Ledger Clerk (AWDO-P3448)
Finance Administration Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk that has excellent data entry, organisational, customer service and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy is required by a successful, well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: starting from £15,300 per annum + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Administration Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk that has excellent data entry, organisational, customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the Finance Administration Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk you will join the Company’s busy Purchase Ledger Department processing purchase invoices, raising the matching sales invoices and resolving supplier and customer queries.
As the Finance Administration Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk, you are also required to reconcile supplier statements and communicate with other departments regarding queries.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Administration Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Processing invoices onto the system
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier/customer queries by phone, e-mail and post
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving daily/monthly targets
- Communicate with other departments regarding queries
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of working on a busy team
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Be able to process high volumes of transactions
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Be able to prioritise own workload
- Good attention to detail
- English and Maths to GCSE standard Grade C or equivalent
- Computer Literate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency