Workshop Foreman - Plant & Tool
Looking for a rewarding, exciting & progressive challenge?
Charles Wilson Engineers Ltd / CW Plant Hire are looking for dynamic, dedicated individuals to join their highly regarded and expanding Plant & Tool Hire Company within the UK.
The company has been operating for over 35 years in the non-operated Plant & Tool hire industry, boasting an extensive fleet of which 75% are under 3 years old and in addition to the core plant and tools, there are specialist divisions for Powered Access, Super Silenced Generators, Safety Training, Events, Safety Equipment and Traffic Management.
The Role: - Workshop Foreman-Plant & Tool, Huntingdon Depot
A highly regarded, key role in a CW depot, reporting directly to the Depot Manager.
The role requires a candidate who is self-motivated with good customer service skills and a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times. Previous experience in the hire industry, working on a wide range of plant and powered access equipment is preferable.
- Develop and motivate the workshop team which will include several Fitters and a Field Service Engineer;
- Ensure that our equipment is delivered to our customers in first class condition;
- Ensure that the depots fleet of vehicles is maintained (via our suppliers) to the correct standards and that a planned maintenance programme is adhered to;
- Ensure that the workplace and the working environment are maintained to the highest standard of safety;
- Ensure that the correct spare parts are ordered for the maintenance and repair of the hire fleet, working within the workshop budget;
- Good knowledge of Plant & Tool Hire.
- An understanding of the different & varied customer’s requirements from the major corporate clients to the one-off small hirers.
- The ability to work well under pressure and have the ability to turn any problem into an opportunity.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient organisational skills.
- Charles Wilson Engineers offer an excellent salary and all the benefits expected from a market leader.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Ref: 961581150 / INDHP