Finance Administration Assistant – Sales Ledger Clerk – Credit Control Administrator (AWDO-P3449)
Finance Administration Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator that has excellent organisational, customer service and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy is required by a successful, well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: starting from £15,300 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Administration Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator that has excellent organisational, customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the Finance Administration Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator you will join the Company’s busy Sales Ledger Department processing credit notes and chasing Solicitors and Insurance companies for payments via telephone.
As the Finance Administration Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator, you are also required to answer incoming calls and emails from customers.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Administration Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator:
- Answering customer queries by phone, email and letter
- Chasing Solicitors and Insurance Companies for payments
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity
- Processing incoming mail on a daily basis
- Producing daily reports for customers
- Raising credit notes
- Working to monthly targets
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Motivated with an ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Customer focused approach with respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge
- Outgoing and confident personality who can operate at all levels
- English and Maths to GCSE standard Grade C or equivalent
- Prioritisation skills
- Delivery focused, ability to deliver
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment to address business needs
- Computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accounts / Accountancy Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency