Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – East Midlands and Yorkshire area
Are you an experienced Sales Manager that is looking to take their career to the next level? Are you experienced in selling building products to the construction industry?
Would you like to earn a basic salary of £37,000 + Company Car + Mobile Phone??!!!
Then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is the leading supplier of reinforcement bar, mesh and accessories to the Construction Industry.
Due to continued success, they require a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Yorkshire and East Midlands areas.
The Newark branch of Hy-Ten are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to actively manage increase the customer base and to promote the company in an efficient and professional light at all times.
This Sales Manager is required to achieve and exceed sales targets in terms of both tonnage and price, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction, and thus building a good rapport with your client base. Close liaison with customers is essential in order that their requirements are fully understood by us, and our capabilities and commitments are fully understood by them
- Proven experience at Sales Manager level
- Extensive experience selling building products to the Construction Industry (Ideally someone who is experienced in selling reinforcement products)
- Knowledge of reinforcement and/or concrete preferred.
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
- The hunger and drive to cover the geographical area.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To sell all Hy-ten products.
- To source information regarding new projects, reengage with previous customers and competitor activity.
- Use the information above to form a new sales strategy targeting worthwhile profitable business.
- Liase with customers in order to secure their enquiries for the supply of any materials that are available through Hy-Ten.
- Creation of sales quotes, in line with agreed guidelines.
- Ensure that quotations are followed up and records of sales and lost orders are kept as required.
- Advise the production programmer of any impending order requirements as soon as they become known and ensure that they are entered onto the forward programme.
- Assisting with site issues, and performing site visits as required to help to resolve said issues.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company.
If you want to work as the Regional Sales Manager for a company with an outstanding name in the industry apply today!