We believe in our telesales agents, and understand that building a healthy and productive relationship in the call centre is better for our people, and business!
First Contact’s Founder, Neil Wilson, wanted to create a work environment unlike any other. Where people could come to work, enjoy themselves, leave happy and feel truly valued. We have achieved this by building our decisions around our people and always taking into consideration the affect these decisions have on our employees.
Still not convinced? What if we told you we offer a generous basic salary of £18,200 & uncapped commission, fixed day time hours (9.15 - 6.15), access to hundreds of discounts off big UK brands via Perkbox, free fresh fruit every day, productivity bonus and so much more!
- To conduct outbound telesales calls
- To meet sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for own work performance and present a positive image of First Contact (ne) Ltd
- To comply with the industry regulations that are currently in force with particular attention to OFGEM Supply Licence Condition (SLC) 25
- To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organisations core values
- Fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all your own work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to the organisation’s standards and policies
- Monitor own performance against agreed indicators and objectives
- Competent use of Microsoft office
- Responsible for updating own practice and working knowledge
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Free food and coffee
- Social Working Hours 9.15 - 6.15
- Access to Perkbox
To apply for this job simply click the apply button below to submit your CV and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.