Electrical Estimator - Permanent - Based in Newmarket - Commercial Projects
An established M&E Contractor are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator working from their office based in Newmarket, Suffolk tendering for various commercial and industrial projects across the East Anglia. They operate as a complete services contractor undertaking projects up to the value of £10m.
As the Electrical Estimator you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for researching and preparing electrical bids / tenders.
· Produce competitive, commercially viable tenders for new and existing clients
· Carry out take off's from working drawings
· Able to negotiate the optimum Tender price from suppliers, wholesalers and subcontractors
· Participate in handover of successful bids to delivery team
· Ensure delivery team understand the technical, financial and key programme issues.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Previous experience of a similar role within a contracting environment
· Electrically qualified, desirable HNC / ONC in a Electrical Engineering discipline
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org