Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner, salary up to £50k + 5% STIP bonus + Company car, Covering the North or England and Scotland, working from a regional office in the North of England or Scotland so flexible in terms of the successful candidates base. Extensive travel required.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to work for leading global business services provider who specialise in the hire of portable cabins, accommodation, and associated products. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical and strategic financial support to the Regional Directors and their Regional Teams throughout the depot network.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant (MBA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with commercial experience in a Finance Business Partner or similar role (Financial Accountant, Finance Manager etc.) working for a blue-chip organisation, preferably from within the logistics / distribution sector.
Finance Business Partner key responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the Regional Directors to identify financial and strategic goals
- Identify key business areas to drive growth.
- Evaluate business decisions and proposals, including pricing/bid support and risk management activities
- Lead financial change initiatives in the Hire business.
- Implement robust finance control that includes challenging costs, and the identification of potential cost savings
- Deliver the month end numbers and monthly management reporting packs to the account teams/ business in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Responsible for ensuring monthly review and sign off of management reporting and financial statements
- Produce and deliver budgets and forecasts
- Identify and deliver financial continuous improvement initiatives
- Management and reporting of P&L and balance sheets; sales and performance analysis, operational reviews, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Business partnering, evaluation and implementation of process improvements working in coordination with the business
- Capex Control
- Previous experience in a Senior Finance role i.e. Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant or similar
- Experience of preparing management and financial reports
- Experience of operating proactively with business executives to provide and interpret management information for business forecasting, planning and management purpose, proposing corrective actions which are effectively implemented
- Ability to influence and communicate across all areas of the business
- Qualified Accountant (MBA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Commercial finance experience within a blue-chip organisation, preferably logistics and/or multi-site distribution outlets
If you feel you can meet the demands of this role, then please apply attaching your CV.
Key words; Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant