Head of Housekeeping
Holiday letting business offers a unique opportunity as Head of Housekeeping responsible for various properties located in central Bath.
The successful candidate will be a reliable, professional individual with previous experience in the sector and a clean driving license. A desire to prepare guest accommodation to the highest possible levels of cleanliness is essential, as is self discipline together with pride in ensuring that every area of our serviced apartments are sparkling and well presented at all times. A CRB check will be required.
Experience is advantageous though full training will be given. If you are able to work unsupervised to deadlines, have good spoken and written English and good knowledge about all that Bath has to offer, please get in touch.
This is the perfect role for someone who embraces ownership and independence, loves being organised and who can assist in the seamless co-ordination that makes our accommodation business successful. On offer is a competitive salary, pension, transport and benefits.
Working hours will vary depending on the business needs but calendar will be set out in advance. Hours of work, 5 days out of 7 across the week, 30+ hours
The vacancy is available immediately.
• To service guest studios / apartments / houses as per section list to correct standard at all times.
• To replace and restock all items provided for guest use
• To carry out daily duties as directed within a particular time-frame
- To strip and make beds following trained procedure at all times.
- Check under bed, drawers and wardrobes for left behind articles and/or rubbish.
- Wipe/clean/dust all window sills, doors, and walls when needed, as well as light switches, ornaments etc
- General tidying of property belongings & ensuring nothing is missing
- Dusts all furniture and fixtures
- Report any maintenance issues, (broken/damaged items, stains, replacement lightbulbs, batteries etc).
- Set personalised welcome signs for each check in
- Empty all bins, clean bath/shower, basin, toilet. Wash floor and all glass surfaces
- Vacuum all rooms
- Leave keys in key safe ready for handovers Remove trash from properties into designated bins
- To always keep a smart appearance – meeting guests may on rare occasions be necessary
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner
• To comply with all Company policies
• To be responsible & reliable
• To be aware of and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention, and employment law, etc.
• To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the company