Operations Supervisor (Office Administration)
Due to business growth, Greendealshop have a fantastic career opportunity for a highly driven Operations Supervisor to lead and motivate the professional support team, ensuring the smooth operation of the department and become a key part of the business’ ongoing success.
Who will I be working with?
Greendealshop is a well-established and growing company providing a range of renewable energy solutions to individuals and businesses across the UK. The company is dedicated to helping homes throughout England and Wales take full advantage of available funding, and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding is a key part of this. ECO is a financial initiative where the big six energy companies are legally required to provide funding for a series of energy saving measures. The company prides itself on honesty, transparency and providing a first class service which supports clients through the full process from the initial assessment of possible energy saving measures through to the completion of installations.
What will the role of Operations Supervisor entail?
Reporting to and working closely with the Operations Manager, as the Operations Supervisor you will be;
- Managing a team of two Team Leaders and eight Administrators, ensuring efficient and effective delivery of energy company contracts
- Ensuring that documentation submissions are processed efficiently, accurately and in line with compliance requirements
- Agreeing KPIs with team members and monitoring and reviewing on a weekly basis
- Providing a key role in identifying areas for improving processes
- Providing proactive ongoing coaching and training, ensuring the department achieves its targets whilst delivering the highest standards of service
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with contractors to ensure they maintain quality standards
- Managing all aspects of the office to ensure a smooth operation
What will I need to be considered for this Operations Supervisor role?
- Proven experience of managing a team within a fast-paced office environment that requires a daily focus on operational performance
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Diligent with a superior level of attention to detail
- A resilient and “can do” approach and the ability to deliver to challenging deadlines in a pressured environment
- Ability to work in a structured and organised manner
- Proactive with superb problem solving and decision making skills
- IT literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
The following knowledge and experience would be advantageous, although not essential:
- Knowledge of the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) processes
- Knowledge of the associated boiler checklists and benefits evidence
- Knowledge of boilers, insulation and Energy Performance Certificates
- Experience working with CRM systems and spreadsheets
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients
What will I receive in return?
You will join a friendly, driven, and professional team with excellent potential for further career development within this growing business.
Additional benefits: Company performance based bonus
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Penrhyn Bay (near to the A55 in Conwy County in North Wales)
This Operations Supervisor vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Greendealshop. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Greendealshop, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Greendealshop requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.