At Bournville Village Trust, we don’t just create homes we create entire communities. Founded in 1900, we are one of the largest and most respected housing Trusts in the country and are recognised internationally as an exceptional example of an early garden suburb.
We’re seeking a skilled and motivated gas engineer/plumber, who will service, repair, maintain, and install gas appliances and perform all aspects of plumbing work.
To be successful, you will:
- be appropriately qualified - City & Guilds, NVQ level 2 & 3 or equivalent;
- be CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1, CPA1, CMDDA1, Unvented Cylinders and C & G 6084 Energy Efficiency qualified;
- have experience in providing high quality domestic gas maintenance and plumbing;
- have skills in wiring and fault finding on S & Y plan and combi boilers
- be willing to do overtime, sometimes at short notice, and be part of a 24-hour call-out rota;
- hold a full driving licence.
Click apply where you will be taken to our website.
Closing date: Noon on Friday, 23 June 2017.
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities.