Circle Express is now part of the Rico UK Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with over $10 billion in annual revenue. Established over 30 years ago as a specialist air cargo distributor, Circle Express are now a diverse logistics company providing services to all sectors of business, industry and of course freight forwarders. We are the only UK operator fully licensed to transport all classes of hazardous materials including firearms & ammunition, radio-active, toxic, flammable, corrosive and explosive material.
Position: Warehouse Operatives & Supervisors
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
Location: LHR Depot
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday Nights 20:00 to 06:00, Mon – Fri Days 08:00 to 18:00
Salary: £23,400 pa
Working Hours: 4 On – 4 Off Days 06:00 – 18:00, 4 On – 4 Off Nights 18:00 – 06:00
Salary: £24,000 pa
Supervisors Role: Competitive
To work as part of a flexible cross trained warehouse team in a fast-paced time critical environment. Physically fit and proactive in your approach to prioritising tasks the successful candidates will need to be team orientated and able to work to instructions given by the Warehouse Supervisor / Manager in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Providing a fast response to all drivers requiring to load / unload into or from the warehouse
• Load and unload vehicles arriving at the warehouse ensuring loads are evenly distributed and safely secured
• Locate cargo safely and accurately in warehouse racking and bay system.
• Ensuring all cargo discrepancies are correctly identified, recorded and notified to the Warehouse Supervisor
• Ensuring inbound cargo is correctly labelled and stored in the correct location for easy retrieval
• Ensuring outbound cargo is correctly labelled and loaded onto the correct vehicles
• Completion of records for goods received and dispatched through the warehouse, via the driver manifest
• Reporting without delay, all issues effecting safety and security of the warehouse, colleagues and visitors, to the Warehouse Management.
• Ensuring that the warehouse area is kept clean and tidy
• Ensuring Company plant and equipment are used correctly and safely
Knowledge & Skills:
• Forklift licence essential
• Ability to work under pressure in busy fast-paced environment
• Team player as well as able to work independently
• Hard-working, flexible
• Hazardous goods awareness desirable, although full training provided to the successful applicant
• Aviation Security knowledge desirable, although full training provided to the successful applicant
• To be able to communicate efficiently and accurately to all team members, verbally and written
• Experience of working within an airfreight environment advantageous, although full training would be provided to the successful candidate.
• X-Ray experience would be highly desirable.
Please apply online for this Warehouse Supervisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.