B1 Licensed Engineer
FT3025 - B1 Licensed Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a B1 Licensed Engineer for our Aviation client based close to London. You will be required to maintain a fleet of private customer aircraft, mainly Piper and Cessna. £30-35k annual salary, negotiable depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Chief Engineer and will be an important part of a small team carrying out routine maintenance and repairs.
Duties will include:
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Routine maintenance and repairs to our private owner aircraft
- Supervising and Certifying work
- Deputising for the Chief Engineer in his absence
- Computer literate and ideally familiar with CAFAM
- BCAR Licence would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, customer facing role
Normal working hours are 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (40 Hours).
Occasional out of hours duties may be required.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3025
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.