Financial Reporting Manager
My Client a Leading Global bank is looking for an experience Financial reporting Manager to help provide Leadership and advice to stakeholders into the Insurance Business and wider area of this organisation in relation to accounting and regulatory reporting change.
Requirements & Skills
- Previous and extensive experience in Insurance company financial reporting functions
- Technical accounting experience - ability to draft technical papers and work self-sufficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt style and approach to suit a variety of stakeholders
- Project work experience - ability to advise on financial and operational impacts arising from reporting change, including Solvency II reporting
- Understanding of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 requirements and complexities is beneficial
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.