Graphic Designer/Account Manager
Graphic Designer/ Account Manager
This is an all-encompassing design and sales role and duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for designing a large range of corporate signage as well as preparing large scale digital images and print files. A working knowledge of design packages including CorelDRAW ®, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred. Experience of preparing files for print would be an advantage.
- Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email
- Processing new enquiries
- Preparation of sales quotes and orders
- Liaising with the design team and processing the orders to manufacture
- General administrative office duties
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages including Access, Outlook, Excel and Word.
You will have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and be able to work on your own initiative but also successfully as part of a team. You will have exceptional time management skills, coupled with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail throughout your work. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in providing administrative support and excellent customer service skills along with the ability to work on a number of concurrent projects to a strict deadline.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please send your CV by clicking apply