3.5t Delivery Driver
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business. Expert logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t delivery drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £18.65-£21.00 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide (soon to be 14) delivering white and brown goods, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
A typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
Why choose AO?
We are looking for the best and we will provide you, as a Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver;
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles;
- Weekly invoicing system;
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- Are you able to show empathy to our customers on the rare occasion that things don't go as they expect and be able to stay calm and resolve matters professionally and quickly?
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You have your own transport to get to and from the depot?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot –approx.40 mins?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t commercial driving in the UK?
If so this could be the perfect 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
Great people deserve great things
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Delivery Driver!
The 3.5t Delivery Driver will be based at our Basildon Depot and is commutable from Billericay, Brentwood, Grays, Southend-on-Sea and surrounding areas.