Do you have proven experience in Finance/Controlling within the engineering sector? If so Schindler Lifts are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, Schindler Group is a leading global provider of lifts, escalators and moving walks and related product services. Our innovative and environmentally friendly access and transit management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. A pioneer in sustainable mobility, Schindler is at the forefront of technological advances through its partnership with Solar Impulse, a cutting-edge project to fly around the world in a plane powered only by solar energy.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for two Credit Controllers to join our team in Warrington.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Credit Controller, you will be responsible The timely collection of outstanding monies from customers and maintenance of appropriate account and accounting records in SAP.
Your duties will also include:
- Collection of overdue monies, by telephone, letter & electronic means
- Recording on customer records, amounts that have been applied for
- Recording cash received on customer records
- Resolving customer queries promptly and accurately mostly by phone
- Attend customer meetings (internal and external) to resolve queries and align process
- Liaising with branch personnel, service leaders etc. to ensure effective use of resource to assist in cash collection
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all customers
- Liaising with other branch offices and head office personnel to ensure prompt and accurate response to customers
- To meet cash collection targets and bad debt provision
- Ensure “Red Flag” system is maintained to ensure the business is protected in the event of non-paying customers
- Ad hoc admin duties
What we are looking for
The ideal Credit Controller must have previous experience within Finance/Controlling in industrial environment. You will also have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good attention to detail
- Sound decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
In return for your hard work as a Credit Controller, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Credit Controller then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.