Assistant Branch Manager (Car Rental)
Assistant Branch Manager (Car Rental) – OTE £23,000+
Easirent – a national car rental company – are seeking a dynamic new team player to join the successful team at our very busy branch.
We are a family-run company established in 1999 and the only car British-owned car rental company based at most major UK airports. Our steady expansion has been built on the unbeatable prices, fantastic cars and excellent service our talented staff give to our customers. We take pride in our customers’ satisfaction, which is why we are a market leader and why our customers come back to us time and time again.
The role will be to assist the branch manager with the smooth day-to-day operation of the branch. This will entail:
- Assisting the branch manager with leading the team
- Managing the team of vehicle valeting staff
- Selling additional extras such as insurance, GPS, baby seats, etc…
- Dealing with the general public and corporate clients on the phone and in person
- Processing payments and ID checks correctly, including pre-authorisations / card details / credit checks etc.
- Opening and closing the branch when the manager is off
- Daily reports and stock allocation
- Arranging vehicle maintenance
- Recharging damaged vehicles to customers
- Liaising with suppliers and arranging vehicle parts, repairs, etc...
- Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
- Any other duties commensurate with the role, as required
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
- Be sales driven with a Midas touch and a silver tongue
- Have held a clean driving licence for at least 2 years
- Have demonstrable communication & management skills
- Be able to manage a team / work together as part of a team to achieve a common goal
- Be organised & keen to provide excellent customer service
- Be positive & have a sales - focused attitude / outgoing personality
- Be reliable, flexible & trustworthy with great people skills
- Be computer literate (European Computer Driving Licence / Microsoft user level)
- Have a smart, professional appearance
- Previous 1 years' experience in the car rental sector and a passion for cars would be highly desirable, however this is not essential as training will be given.
- A clean driving licence held for at least 2 years is essential for this role. We cannot put staff on our insurance to drive if they have more than 6 minor points on their licence, or if they have had a suspension from driving which has not expired at least 3 years ago. If you are 25 years or above, you must have held your driving licence for at least 1 year. If you are 23-24 years, you must have held your driving licence for at least 2 years.
- CMI or similar management qualifications would be an advantage
- Fluency in more than one language (in additional to excellent English) would be advantageous as we regularly attend to customers from across the globe.
- Management: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Car Rental: 1 year
Rewards: Incentive scheme offering discounts with various shops, restaurants, gyms etc.
££ You will receive a basic annual salary of £19,250 p.a. (paid weekly) plus excellent commission paid on every sale you make (based on 48 hours per week).
££ OTE £30,000 with our top performers achieving up to £1000 per week (including basic salary and commission), dependent on location and sales ability.
Progression: We can offer you the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us and support to help you achieve this. There may be the opportunity to progress into branch trainee management in the future for the right candidate. Help us to grow the business and drive sales for the brand, and we will help you steer your career into the fast lane.
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays to be taken in lieu
Hours: 48 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK at the interview stage, by providing the relevant documents, such as ID, a UK Passport and National Insurance Number before any offer of employment can be made.
If you believe you have what it takes to become one of our success stories, then please apply today!
NO AGENCIES, THANKS!