Regional Field Sales Executive
Teddy Bear Children Support have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Field Sales Executive to join their team based in Bristol.
Job Title: Regional Field Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience + benefits
Founded in 2009, TBCS are a social enterprise that raise funds for small children's charities that find it difficult to raise funds for themselves. We support a variety of charities by organising and leading challenges, events and expeditions, receiving vital sponsorship from businesses and members of the public.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Field Sales Executive to join our team covering South-West England, offering businesses the opportunity to sponsor our up and coming events and challenges. If you enjoy meeting new people, want to develop new skills and help great causes, this could be the opportunity for you!
Regional Field Sales Executive – Requirements:
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- As this role is field based, travel within the South-West will be required, as well as a full Driving License
Regional Field Sales Executive – You will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Genuine opportunities for progression within the company
- Permanent / Temporary employment
- Car Allowance
- Paid accommodation when working away
To submit your CV for this Regional Field Sales Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.