Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is seeking a lively, energetic Assistant Manager to join the team based in Guildford. Offering a generous salary of £21K (plus tips – plus 15% bonus)
About the company
Since our 2008 opening in Brixton’s tiny day market, we have created an amazing reputation by using nothing but the freshest ingredients to produce our traditional Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas, stunning pizza lovers and critics alike.
Franco Manca is a fast-growing company, with the emphasis on fresh and simple organic food, made with passion and pride. Our menu has only 6 pizzas and specials which change daily, sourcing only the top-quality ingredients. Our Restaurant Managers are passionate, friendly and proud of the food we sell. Due to our huge expansion plans we have tonnes of opportunities to grow and develop your career in Franco Manca.
As Assistant Manager key responsibilities will include:
(there are many more but these are the main ones)
- Lead by example and motivate the team to deliver excellent Franco Manca service.
- Ensuring the on-going training, development and general well-being of our excellent and very proud Pizza teams.
- Keeping the standards tip top in your restaurant by achieving excellent food safety results.
- Knowing your stuff when it comes to Italian food wine and all things dough related.
- Absolutely loving your customers!
To become our new Assistant Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous relevant experience as an assistant manager or restaurant manager in a busy, quality driven company
- A real passion for great food
- The ability to bring their personality to the restaurant and the team, making sure that all customers have an amazing experience every time
If you have the skills and experience to become our new Assistant Manager please click apply.