Experienced Window & Door fitter required to work in family run business, earning up to £28k per annum dependant on experience.
We specialise in the supply, installation, repair and care of PVCu doors, windows, fascias, soffits and guttering. Based in Rubery, we are a family business and we work throughout Birmingham and the surrounding areas, helping local homeowners to update and enhance their properties with our low cost, high quality products.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do and we are now looking to expand our team due to being awarded a substantial new contract.
- Fitting of UPVC windows and doors;
- Fitting of SBD Doors;
- Completing daily job sheets;
- Unloading/reloading of Company Van in preparation for daily jobs;
- Complying with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Method Statements;
- Labouring Duties;
Your Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in fitting windows and doors and glazing;
- Holding a valid CSCS card is essential;
- Ideally having or working towards an NVQ in Fenestration;
- A qualification in Surveying would be desirable, although not essential;
- You must have strong customer service skills, along with attention to detail;
- We are looking for someone with a flexible approach who is capable of working with minimum supervision;
- You should hold a full driving licence;
- DBS checks may be undertaken;
Terms & Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum, dependant on experience;
- Use of Company Van during the day;
- Paid Annual Leave;
- Contributory Pension Scheme;