PR and Media Relations Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR and Media Relations Executive to join Corin based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
The PR and Media Relations Executive will pro-actively manage all aspects of the company’s internal and external communications including but not limited to, Press Releases and Corin’s Social Media campaign. The post holder will work closely with the Events, Graphics, Product Management and Product Development teams and will be expected to drive all communication in in line with the strategy of the business.
As a PR and Media Relations Executive your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Create a structured media release process; with regular Press Release and content distribution
- Write creative content to drive company presence and messaging world-wide to support the global marketing strategy and engage all stakeholders of the company both internally and externally
- Propose strategic media partnerships and opportunities to support business objectives
- Own External Comms and PR performance – measures, reporting and PR impact
- Drive the social media strategy aligned to the Marketing Plan and business goals, analyse and provide monthly reporting of Corin’s Social Media activity
- Continuous review of competitor activity to maintain a competitive lead
- Work alongside our external web developer and be responsible for the creation, development and day-to-day management of the new Corin website
- Analysing, monitoring and monthly reporting of the statistics and rankings of the website through Google analytics
- Manage the flow and distribution of website enquiries
- Pro-actively source, create and manage content updates for the internal communication screens. Regularly engage and invite feedback to ensure content remains relevant to the ‘audience’
- Review and proof-read all print and visual media including but not limited to operative techniques, technical flyers, meeting flyers, FAQs, QRGs, Competitor Profiles, Centres of Excellence, App content, Articulate Newsletter, Marketing announcements
- Management of all marketing collaterals including cost-effective sourcing and buying of print services, stock management and re-order
- Provide support for key marketing projects to support global or regional plans as required
An ideal PR and Media Relations Executive will have the following skills and experiences:
- Be a clear communicator with the ability to write content with a creative ‘buzz’ toward each defined target
- Be an ‘ideas’ person
- Ability to work independently and make key decisions when needed, a self-starter, managing own workload and deadlines
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task across several projects
- Be happy working in a small, fast moving team
- Have excellent flare and enthusiasm
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be confident in presenting ideas
Essential skills include:
- PR experience, in-house or agency
- Experience of implementing a marketing strategy
- Excellent standards of written English
- Excellent knowledge of social media trends
- Experienced in website CMS
- Strong data analysis skills and familiarity with web data stats
- Strong IT skills
For this role you’ll need demonstrable experience in PR and social media marketing either in-house or agency. You will be used to working across teams to create and implement effective campaigns, with strong communication and relationship building skills. You will need a creative and strategic approach to PR and social media.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961021636 / INDLP