Competitive salary and bonus! Prestige brand! Family-owned dealership!
City Motors Volvo in St Philips Causeway, Bristol is part of the successful multi-franchised Carco Group.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Service Manager to join our Volvo business and help our friendly and professional Aftersales team become even more successful.
The purpose of the role is:
- To successfully recruit, manage, develop and motivate the team to ensure they continuously deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that agreed labour sales volumes and profitability targets are met.
- To identify and develop opportunities to enhance the performance of the department.
- To control costs and expenditure in order to maximise profitability.
- To ensure Company and Manufacturer quality control procedures are adhered to and that opportunities are taken to continuously improve working methods and standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the Motor industry.
- The drive and enthusiasm to deliver a professional and friendly service to every customer.
- The ability to manage, monitor and develop the performance of Service team members
- An organised and methodical approach, and attention to detail.
- An understanding of budgeting and will be comfortable working with numbers and producing accurate reports.
- A flexible approach to your duties, with a willingness to undertake additional tasks as needed to assist colleagues.
General employment terms:
We offer a competitive salary, together with overtime and bonus opportunities.
The role is based at St Philips Causeway. Bristol.
Hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, together with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Holidays are 30 days per full year, including statutory holidays.
There is a company pension scheme, which eligible employees are able to join.
We also offer childcare vouchers, Ride2Work scheme and motor industry discounts.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Group Human Resources Manager by clicking apply.