Competitive salary and bonus! Prestige brand! Family-owned dealership!
City Motors Volvo in St Philips Causeway, Bristol is part of the successful multi-franchised Carco Group.
Due to increasing business volumes, we have an opportunity for a qualified automotive technician to work with us in our busy and friendly workshop.
The purpose of the role is:
- To carry out fault diagnosis, servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles; and PDI’s on new vehicles.
- To ensure that the work is completed on time, economically and efficiently.
- To work in accordance with safety, MOT, manufacturer and warranty requirements.
- To report any additional or potential developing faults to the Manager or Workshop Controller.
- To accurately complete all required documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to follow manufacturers’ processes and confidently diagnose and repair faults.
- The capability to carry out physically demanding work as necessary.
- An organised and methodical approach, and attention to detail.
- Good teamwork skills and a flexible approach to assisting colleagues.
General employment terms:
We offer a competitive salary, together with overtime and bonus opportunities.
The role is based at St Philips Causeway. Bristol.
Hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, together with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Holidays are 30 days per full year, including statutory holidays.
There is a company pension scheme, which eligible employees are able to join.
We also offer childcare vouchers, Ride2Work scheme and motor industry discounts
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Group Human Resources Manager by clicking apply.