Recruitment and Compliance Consultant
Due to business growth, our client is looking for a Recruitment & Compliance Consultant to join their busy office in Heywood.
The company are a national provider of high quality complex care at home services for adults and children, allowing individuals to stay within their own home to receive person-centred care and support.
As a Recruitment and Compliance Consultant, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Confirming interviews booked into the diary, building strong candidate relationships from the outset.
- Carrying out screening and face to face interviews for potential Healthcare Assistants and Nurses.
- Pro-actively CV search to source new staff for current vacancies.
- Processing recruitment files and ensuring accuracy when sending through to the Central Team.
- Scheduling and carrying out inductions with new staff who are ready to start work.
- Support with the chasing of missing compliance to ensure file sign off is complete.
- Attending local recruitment events and display local marketing to support the attraction of further staff.
- Administration of DBS update checks and new applications for existing staff.
- Managing the booking of face to face training ran at the local office, ensuring that all pending and existing workforce are booked on.
The role is working in a small dedicated team in a very fast paced environment.
Your working hours will be between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum and;
- Working for growing healthcare company in a niche sector
- 25 days’ holiday
- Excellent opportunity to progress and develop
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative role
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally experience within a recruitment and or compliance role
To apply for this position please click "Apply Now" and a member of our recruitment team will be happy to contact you.