Exhibitions Project Manager
Job title: Exhibitions Project Manager
Salary: £27,500 - £35,000 per annum (DOE)
Our client is a growing company working predominantly in the exhibition and display industry. They are currently looking for an experienced, organised and creative Exhibitions Project Manager to work alongside their existing team.
In this job, you'll be a vital part of the Bespoke team. You'll help the Company to achieve its aims. You'll join people with different backgrounds and different perspectives who work together to produce great results.
The successful candidate will be highly familiar with the requirements, processes and procedures necessary when working on exhibition and shop fitting projects. This will include working to set budgets, handling schedules and contracts and working with internal and external contracting teams.
You must be self-reliant with a proven history in the exhibition sector.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience of being responsible for project managing exhibitions within the UK and Europe, including establishing and coordinating build and installation schedules
- Experience of planning and administering several different projects simultaneously
- Up-to-date knowledge of CDM regulations and Health and Safety issues relating to the construction and installation of exhibitions
- Experience of working within a busy exhibition company
- Experience of preparing and managing exhibitions throughout Europe
- Good diplomatic and negotiating skills when working with different contractors simultaneously
- Proven skills in handling budgets, processing financial material and of assessing and ensuring value for money from contractors
- Knowledge of large format printing and material types would be a benefit
- Must be willing to work weekends and abroad as and when required
- Full UK driver's license
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role of Exhibitions Project Manager please click on 'Apply' and upload your full CV.