Exam Invigilators Required
Randstad Education are recruiting for Exam Invigilators to work on an adhoc basis in a variety of Secondary Schools during the upcoming GCSE exams
Invigilators are responsible for recording attendance, instructing the students on the requirements, answering any queries and maintaining a quiet environment for all participants.
- Hold DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one.
- Experience in similar role
- Flexible availability
- Good levels of communication
To be successful in your application you will need :
- To be flexible and be willing to travel to schools across the Bristol area
* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* Previous experience as an invigilator would be an advantage
In return, here at Randstad Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
* Free professional development training
* A dedicated consultant offering a supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service