Are you outgoing, driven and friendly? If so, you may be the perfect Charity Fundraiser for Guide Dogs!
Inspired People are currently recruiting for people to work on the Guide Dogs in-house street fundraising team based in Bristol with an immediate start. The role is full time (35 hours per week) and you will receive a basic hourly rate of £9 per hour with OTE £14.70 per hour plus a competitive quality based reward structure. The hours of working are 10am – 6pm Monday – Friday.
Every hour, another person in the UK goes blind. Guide Dogs provide a range of mobility services and works to break down barriers so that people with sight loss can get out and about on their own terms. This role will allow you to help to support blind people within the UK and make a positive difference in their lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
What we can offer you as our Charity Fundraiser…
- OTE £14.70/hour, £9/hour basic wage.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- A competitive quality based reward structure.
- Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
- A lively and supportive team environment.
- The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
What’s the Charity Fundraiser role all about?
- Talk to members of the public.
- Promote the charity and encourage people to ‘Sponsor a Puppy’
- Help to motivate your fellow team members.
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
Guide Dogs are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. And we expect our fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
So what are you waiting for? If you feel up to the challenge and would like to join our team as our new Charity Fundraiser , then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Previous experience in following areas may help you excel in this role but it is not essential: Face to face Charity fundraiser, Events fundraiser, Charity events, Administration / Administrator, Customer service, Direct sales, Sales representative, Sales executive & Field sales.