Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer
An Exciting Opportunity for a Rewarding Career with a Difference with a Professional Local Fire Protection Company that has been Established for over 24 Years
We are looking to recruit:-
FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE ENGINEERS
to Service and Maintain Portable Fire Extinguishers
Working in the
LOCAL GLOUCESTERSHIRE and SURROUNDING AREAS
EXPERIENCE would be an advantage
But FULL TRAINING can be provided
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 9.00am-5.30pm
- EXCELLENT SALARY
- VEHICLE, TOOLS
- UNIFORM PROVIDED
Applicants Must Be: Aged 25 Years+
Must have a Minimum of 3 x GCSE's (Grade C or Above)
Full Clean Driving License
WANT MORE FROM A JOB:-
- JOB SATISFACTION
- JOB SECURITY
- NOT JUST A NUMBER
- CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- REWARDING CAREER
Candidates should be:
- Practical, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Good Time Keeping and Communication Skills Essential
- Be Self Motivated and able to work under Own Initiative
- Good Handwriting, Attention to Detail and Accuracy Essential
- Managing Own Workload and Diary to Ensure Allocated Work is Completed on Time with Minimal Supervision
Candidates must be comfortable liaising and talking with existing and potential new clients, providing advice and recommendations in line with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and relevant British Standards, in a polite and professional manner.
- Servicing, Maintenance and Installation of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- Provision of New Fire Extinguishers where required.
- Site Survey, Supply and Installation as required.
- Provide Fire Safety Signage and other fire safety related equipment.
- Maintain, Manage and Produce Accurate Reports, Certificates, Quotations,
Invoices and all other industry related paperwork to ensure customer compliance.
- Maintaining and Managing Vehicle Stock Levels.
- Smart Appearance and good interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested by the Company.