Part Time Accounts Assistant
Exciting new opportunity within the professional services industry for a part time Accounts Assistant to work 2 mornings a week, must be based locally within the Uxbridge Town Centre area.
Must have Sage, Accounts payable and receivable experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Professional Services industry
Part time Accounts Assistant - Role Responsibilities:
• Invoicing – both internal expenses and for annual fees
• Informing clients of cancellations or postponements of services and invoicing appropriately if required
• Following up on invoices to ensure receipt of payment in a timely manner
• Monthly preparation of information for monthly accounting purposes
• Plan and schedule payments against anticipated cash receipts each month
• Purchasing of office stationary and materials
• Reviewing service providers and delivery of service- engaging new suppliers where necessary
• Arranging payments for suppliers
Part time Accounts Assistant - Person Requirements:
• Experience within a similar role (at least 1 year)
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail with good numerical skills
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Book keeping / Accounting qualification
Salary: £10 per Hour
Part time - 2 Mornings a Week
Please apply online for this Part Time Accounts Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.