Part Time Massage Therapist
Part Time Associate Massage Therapist – Physio.co.uk
Physio.co.uk are searching for an experienced associate massage therapist to provide massage therapy in our City Centre clinics. We are searching for an experienced associate massage therapist who is able to provide a range of massage therapy to our clients. Experience of sports massage is beneficial. The hours will include weekends and evening shifts. Hours will be agreed with the successful candidate.
• To put patients first in everything you do and put each patient’s needs at the centre of all decisions. To accept that some people need more help, and that not all goals will be realised, but still strive to achieve the best possible results for each of your patients in all circumstances.
• Being passionate, professional and personable. To have a warm and sincere approach to massage. Earn the trust placed in you by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics right every time: safety, confidentiality, good communication and professionalism. To welcome feedback, learn from your mistakes and build on your successes.
• To strive to deliver a massage service beyond people’s expectations. To value excellence and professionalism wherever you find it – in the everyday things that make people’s lives better as much as in clinical practice, service improvements and innovation.
• Promise to treat everyone with dignity and respect at all times. To value each person as an individual, respect their aspirations, beliefs, commitments, and seek to understand their priorities, needs, abilities and limitations. To take what others have to say seriously. To be honest about your point of view and what you can and cannot do.
We are searching for associate massage therapists who are:
• Passionate, professional and personable about providing the best possible massage service.
• Experienced in providing a wide range of massage therapy skills to meet the needs and demands of their clients.
• Excellent communicators.
• Able to complete work independently.
• Able to manage clients with differing needs.
The successful candidate will have a role providing a wide range of treatment for a large client load. The successful candidate will be:
• Hard working
We are an expanding team of therapists and offer fantastic opportunities to develop practical and personal skills. All our existing therapists are friendly and supportive. If you would like to work with like-minded individuals please apply.