Family Solicitor (Sheffield, Circa 30k)
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Family Solicitor to join a well established law firm in Sheffield.
My client provides a wide range of legal services to both private and publically funded individuals.
The Ideal candidate will have 4 years PQE undertake fee earning work relating to family proceeding; to include divorce and separation related financial matters and children matters.
Duties are but not limited to:
You will have responsibility for and will develop and deal with a caseload of family work to include divorce and separation as well as related financial matters.
The successful family solicitor should have the ability to run their own caseload:
- The ability to work to short deadlines, under pressure and to financial targets
- Private law children matters and be able to work with autonomy and minimal supervision
- Excellent client care skills and commitment to this area of work.
- Professionalism and integrity at all times
- Prioritise workload
- Advocacy skills are an advantage
- Good client care skills and commitment to this area of work
- Procedural and technical competence
The successful candidate will be joining a pro-active forward thinking company with a fantastic reputation of being a great place to work along with a good track record in retention of staff.
If you would like more information on the Family Solicitor role in Sheffield, then please do not hesitate to call Monique on 07802726027 or 01376 511 220.