Retail & Attractions Team Leader
Retail & Attractions Team Leader – Full Time
Working in the beautiful surroundings of Liverpool Cathedral you will lead a small team providing a first class service to our many customers, the majority of whom are visitors to the Cathedral from around the world.
The Retail & Attractions Team Leader will:
- be an excellent communicator
- possess excellent Microsoft Office skills and have experience of working with social media
- have proven and excellent customer service skills in a retail environment
- have an eye for detail and presentation
- work with suppliers ensuring stock levels and ability to maximise sales opportunities to hit sales targets
- previous experience of leading, developing and motivating a team in a retail environment is desirable but not essential
The position is for 37.5 hours per week, covering 7 days per week on a rotating shift pattern. Some flexibility will also be required. Salary, circa £17,500pa (before normal deductions) dependent upon experience. Benefits include a Defined Contributions pension scheme, free parking and 25 holidays.
How to apply:
Applications are invited by completing the Application form. The Job description and Person Specification can be accessed by downloading the supporting documents attached to this page.
Please return your completed application form via email with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 6th March 2017.
Interviews will take place Week Commencing 13th March 2017.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The post holder must be in sympathy with the aims and ethos of the Church of England.
The recruitment is being managed by Liverpool Cathedral and we would therefore ask agencies to refrain from contacting us.