ISHEM Ltd is a leading HSE Consultancy with offices in the UK, Ireland, USA and Singapore. We are currently looking for an Office Manager to join our UK Legionella and Water Consultancy Group based in Birmingham.
ISHEM offer independent consultancy services to a wide range of clients operating in industrial, commercial, educational and healthcare sectors. Our goal is to deliver high quality, cost effective and technically appropriate solutions for our clients whilst ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation.
We are looking for candidates who have :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be both flexible and methodical in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAGE
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to build relationships quickly
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Previous experience of an Office Manager/Admin role
As part of the role you will be:
- Organising and tracking work programmes through to completion
- Tracking project financial information
- Setting up new systems as required
- Managing office operations and maintaining diaries
- Monitoring incoming mail and email, responding where appropriate and forwarding to colleagues
- Invoicing clients and managing accounts payable
- Managing procurement of all office supplies of stationery, supplies, equipment and furniture
This exciting new challenge comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
For further information, or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com