Are you interested in exam invigilation work?
Randstad Education is recruiting experienced exam invigilators to work on a short term basis starting May through till July invigilating in a Secondary school in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head Invigilators with the day-to-day operation of examination venues throughout May, June and July.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with strict procedures.
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats
- Advising candidates about possessions permitted in examination venues;
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats;
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside examination venues;
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures;
- Checking attendance during examinations;
- Recording details of late arrivals and early leavers and collecting scripts from early leavers;
- Escorting candidates from venues during the examinations as required, and supervising candidates whilst outside examination venues;
- Collecting and collating scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures;
- Assisting with the preparation of script envelopes;
- Supervising candidates leaving examination venues, ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue without authorisation and ensuring that candidates leave venues in an orderly and quiet manner.
Benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
- £300 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
If you are available during this time for part time or full time hours and have had experience of working in a school environment undertaking exam invigilation work please contact Kam Hundal
Randstad Education requires all Exam Invigilators to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two years references plus a face to face interview.