Assistant Manager - Fashion
Are you an experienced Retail Management professional? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Named as one of Britain’s Top Employers, Harrods’ single site in Knightsbridge is globally iconic. Boasting 330 departments, we offer a wide range of luxury products and services, from clothing to jewellery, personal shopping and interior design. To maintain our exceptional standards in store and on a global platform, we have over 5,000 employees across 20 industries also based in Thatcham and Hammersmith. From Distribution to Copywriting, Sales to Security, we welcome employees from all backgrounds and disciplines.
Working at Harrods isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We now have a fantastic opportunity available for exceptional Assistant Managers to join our Menswear and Womenswear departments for immediate start.
Assistant Manager responsibilities:
At Harrods, we want people who have experience in developing their team. If you have great communication skills and love to spend time encouraging and leading your staff in their development, then this could be the role for you. Working within our Menswear/Womenswear apartments as an Assistant Manager, you will be leading your team to promote the excellent customer service qualities that Harrods are so reputable for, alongside ensuring that all sales opportunities are being met. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Managing a diverse team to ensure the department runs smoothly and to target.
- Aiding the team in the ‘art of selling’ and training when required.
- Building long term relationships with clients and ensuring their needs are met.
- Delivering high level customer service and sales.
- Adhering to set KPI’s.
- Striving to achieve above and beyond expectations for every customer.
- Maintaining the department and ensuring that stock is placed correctly and perfect presentation.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
The ideal Assistant Manager:
Working within Harrods, you will have proven experience working within a retail establishment with managerial or supervisory experience. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident with clients of all levels. You will also possess:
- Fantastic commercial acumen.
- An understanding on managing KPI’s and inventory control.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Assistant Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.