Axe Throwing Instructor
Axe Throwing Instructors required. We’re looking for confident, energetic and reliable people who can run events from our base in central Manchester. You’ll be instructing groups of up to 12 players and teaching them how to safely and effectively throw an axe, before coordinating a tournament. (Full training provided).
– Run events for up to 12 players per group, including briefings, axe throwing instruction and tournament management.
– Ensure that guests have a fun and safe experience, and have a constant awareness of health and safety.
– Manage tournaments, including scoring, interacting with the group, announcing winners, and generally ensuring everyone is having an amazing time.
– Safe use of power tools to maintain and replace targets.
– Preparing venue and lanes for events, including cleaning, sweeping, replacing targets and checking axes.
– Ensure that all company procedures and safety policies are followed at all times.
– You must have excellent presentation and be confident coordinating groups of people.
– 15-20 hours per week.
– Working hours are flexible and dependent on when events are running and when you are able to work. Most events take place on weekday evenings Wed-Fri and all day on Saturday.
– Previous experience of axe throwing, or a keen interest to learn
– Be available to work on Saturdays
– Be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK
– Confident and outgoing personality
– Health and safety conscious
– Reliable and self-motivated
– Current first aid certificate (or willing to obtain)