Senior Account Manager – Business Development Sales Consultant (AWDO-P2942)
Senior Account Manager / Business Development Sales Consultant with a successful track record of selling IT / Technology based solutions and products within a B2B environment and experience developing existing client accounts is required by a successful Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: up to £110,000 OTE per annum (uncapped commission structure)
** Join a Well-Established and Successful Company **
** Uncapped Earning Potential **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will have a proven track record of B2B account management / selling and closing deals ranging from £10,000 - £500,000+ in value within the Technology / IT space.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Account Manager / Business Development Sales Consultant with a successful track record of selling IT / Technology based solutions and products within a B2B environment and experience developing existing client accounts.
Working as the Senior Account Manager / Business Development Sales Consultant you will have a range of responsibilities from prospecting new clients, developing existing customer accounts, providing quotes, customer and partner visits and following up on marketing activity, which will also involve networking, cold calling, advertising and leveraging social media to generate interest in the Company’s products and services.
As the Senior Account Manager / Business Development Sales Consultant you will have the opportunity to join this successful Company that provide end to end IT solutions predominately to the Commercial Market. The Company advise on strategy and specialise in designing, implementing and supporting flexible, secure solutions to provide the optimum offering to each client based on their specific requirements.
As a successful candidate you will receive a very competitive salary package with uncapped commission earnings and the chance to develop your career within this fast growing sector.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Account Manager / Business Development Sales Consultant:
The generation of new accounts and/or new opportunities within an Account Base through:
- Business Intelligence gathering / research
- Development of Business Plan broken down into
- Targeted Activity / Cold Calling
- Following up marketing activity
- Quoting customers and managing opportunities to agreed timescale
- Customer and Partner visits to increase the Company’s market presence and associated Brand
- Working with relevant business Partners and Alliances to deliver the optimum solution
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers’ business needs
- Introduction of new IT offerings to address business objectives of each account
- Multi-Level selling within each account
- Good awareness of today’s “Vendor Partner Ecosystem and market trends”
- Providing the required level of customer service
- Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience and track record of IT new business/account management in a B2B environment
- Successfully won customers/projects valuing £10k - £500k and beyond
- Complete management of all commercial aspects to drive account profitability
- Experience of selling and delivering complete solutions including a blend of product, professional services, support services and managed services
- The ability to generate new business through cold calling and networking within their existing contact base
- Self-starter and proven track record of developing a solid business pipeline
- A good knowledge of the networking and security marketplace and working with key vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto would be very desirable, although training is provided
- An awareness of business drivers linked to the migration to the Cloud
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, partners and internal staff of all levels
- Absolute understanding of the sales cycle/process
- Effective and successful negotiation skills
- Presentation and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency