Rate: Up to GBP400 per day
Duration: 6 months with extensions
Asset Manager is required to join a high-performance team that designs and manufactures the most state-of-the-art machinery, pushing the boundaries of technology. This contract opportunity is initially for 6 months with a good view to extend, and is offering up to GBP400 per day.
Applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance would be desirable.
- Knowledge of operations and strategic asset management principles, and knowledge of project management principles.
- Implementation experience of industry standard Asset Management Software tools - Rusada, Hardcat
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence on technical issues across disciplines, cultures, work locations, and hierarchical level.
- The successful candidate must possess leadership, facilitation, management and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- ITIL Certified
- Member of the Institute of Asset Management (desirable)