Part-time Purchasing Administrator, Taunton
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part-time Purchasing Administrator to join our client's thriving manufacturing business in Taunton, Somerset. As this role is for 25 hours per week Monday to Friday, please only apply if you are happy to work those hours.
The Role of Part-time Purchasing Administrator
In this role you will be obtaining Quotations, raising, amending and chasing purchase orders and dealing with sub-contractor / supplier invoices. Responsibilities include:
* Raising purchase orders on sage, processing orders and obtaining order acknowledgements from suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Chasing purchase orders, obtaining quotations and liaising with stores to ensure that goods received are booked in.
* Supporting the business with cost reduction activities, offering support on historic buying information and helping to identify the key components to cost reduce.
* As a member of a small company, flexibility and the need to carry out ad hoc jobs are essential.
* Working to ISO procedures and work instructions,
* Adverting to Health and Safety procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials.
The Person for the role of Part-time Purchasing Administrator
We are looking for someone who has the following:
* A good level of education
* Purchasing via and MRP
* Can use Excel, Word and Outlook
* Is a time focused, accurate, good communicator
* SAGE MRP
* Stores procedures knowledge
* Control of inventory
* Sourcing and management of suppliers
* Negotiator experience
For the role of Part-time Purchasing Administrator there is a salary on offer of ??17,000 per annum pro rata for 25 hours per week (??12,143pa)
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client's team, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Purchasing, stores, shop, Administration, Business, Development, Microsoft Office, Excel, Trainee, Events, Sage,