Part Time Administrator at Wood House - 25 hours per week (??7.40ph)
Are you the one who is most organised at work? And do you find yourself secretly enjoying it? Have you ever thought about a career as an administrator?
If so we are looking for candidates like you!
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting for an upbeat, confident Administrator to join our vibrant service. The main purpose of the role is to deliver a quality of administration in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness' and ensure that administrative needs are met.
What is the salary?
A typical administrator earns ??7.40 per hour but this can increase depending on your experience level.
What do I need to be like and able to do..?
- Processing invoices
- Processing time sheets
- Secretarial filling,
- PA duties to the Home Manager;
- Communicating with head office departments in relation to Fees, purchasing and stock control, financial, payroll, HR and other relevant matters affecting the Home;
- Cash finances (petty cash, amenity fund, residents cash);
- Coordinate collation, validation of time-sheets with the Home Manager;
- Essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role requires work with vulnerable people and delivering personal care and support of an intimate nature, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Do I need previous experience?
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working as an administrator, although previous experience in a similar role or administrative qualifications would be desirable.