1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants
I am currently looking for an experienced teaching assitant to work on a 1:1 basis with a year 2 pupil who has mild learning difficulties. The role will be within a lovely 1 form entry primary school that has been rated "Good" by ofsted, this role is to start in january until the end of the academic year
As a Teaching Assistant working for Randstad Education you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a huge range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
* Previous SEN experience
* Knowledge and experience of working with a child with Mild Learning Difficulties
* Happy to undertake a new DBS/or have one on the update service
* Great location for commute - Free onsite parking and a direct bus/Train route from all over Bristol
* Enhanced daily rate of pay (Dependent on experience)
* Free CPD and training
What the support will be in
* Understanding instructions and the requirements of tasks
* Acquiring sequencing skills − for example, when following a recipe or science experiment " understanding how they affect and relate to their immediate surroundings "
* Personal organisation over the short, medium and long term, and " visual and auditory memory for information, processes and instructions
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference to pupils' education? If so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.