Audit Analyst x2 - London
Audit Analyst - London
My client, a market leading financial organisation, seeks a Audit Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Principally, the role is to audit the processes and controls that Banks and Building Societies have in place to deliver a Single Customer View to the organisation and to perform an assessment of the data they supply against quality and integrity standards.
The role entails performing the audit and data analysis as well as delivering the findings to internal and external stakeholders, which include the Bank of England.
Knowledge and Expertise
* Prior experience in auditing or testing IT systems and communicating findings (1-2 years). This needs to include experience in assimilating and analysing multiple information sources, assessing compliance within defined requirements and preparing reports detailing the results of the analysis, highlighting areas of concern and recommending further action if required
* Audit qualifications (PCI QSA/CISA) are desirable, but experience in working on a PCI or similar compliance project is key
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large amounts of data
* Technical experience using SQL to perform operations on databases (with a good understanding of sub-queries and different join types)
* Stakeholder management and client facing experience.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Role Responsibilities/What I need to do
* Undertake detail analysis of SCV (Single Customer View) data provided by deposit taking firms ie banks, building societies and credit unions ("deposit takers").
* Perform compliance audits of deposit takers' SCV systems and processes in accordance with an agreed risk-based approach. This may include attending on-site visits to deposit takers' premises. Document controls weaknesses, write reports and present your findings as required.
* Discuss findings from the audits over the phone with the regulators and to deposit takers.
* Assist with the company pay-out process that triggers when deposit takers fail.
* Act as a subject matter expert, giving SCV advice to deposit takers over the phone and via email.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.