Part Time Sales Executive
A bit about us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas, like totally changing the way people buy appliances. We launched in 2001 and we just haven’t stopped, a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. You need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. You need to care about people, and have a little fun while you’re doing it.
More about the role
- The Basic salary for the position is £6400 with an OTE of £13,600
-Must be able to work both Saturdays and Sundays, 9am -6pm
- Contacting existing customers offering our amazing product protection plan
- Warm calls only
- Building rapport, fact finding and closing sales
- Working within a dynamic fast paced team
- Taking part in regular sales incentives
- Internal progression opportunities
Here's what you can expect to be doing
- You will be building relationships, understanding customer needs, relating back and closing deals
- Adopting a consultative approach to the sales process
- Working within a dynamic fast paced sales office
A few things about you
- To be highly self-driven and a strong team player
- Determination to succeed
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Have a "can do attitude"
- Ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Results orientated
Why choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. It’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
- 33 days holiday pro rata : For a well-deserved rest (Including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance bonus: For a year well spent*
- Company Sick Pay: Support when you need it*
- Contributory Pension Scheme: Thinking ahead
- Share Save Scheme: Something for a rainy day
- Discounts on AO products: Exclusive savings
- An enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption package: The best start for your family*
- Childcare Vouchers: Looking after the next world leaders
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Stay healthy, save the world
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus: More time to play*
- Eye Care Vouchers: Protecting your vision
- Death in Service: Knowing they’ll be taken care of
- 2 Make A Difference (MAD) Days: Give something back, do something amazing
- Gifts for New Arrivals: Something for the mini AO’ers
- Gifts for Newlyweds: Something for the happy couple
- Free Snacks and Drinks: Everyone loves free snacks and drinks
- Long Service Rewards: Our commitment to you, for your commitment to us*
(*Subject to start date or length of service)