Our client, a global technology and development services company based in South Cambridge, is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic project co-ordinator to join their team to assist with projects across the business. This is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hours per week). The successful candidate will be pivotal in helping to ensure projects are running smoothly through managing a quality-led delivery, managing project documentation and anticipating and flagging project issues as early as possible to ensure effective communication with clients and internal stakeholders. The role will suit an individual who has a keen eye for detail, is resilient in character and is comfortable proactively liaising with technical teams and with clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project coordination and project risk assessment
- Work with the technical/skill group teams and the business/operations team and ensure communication to clients is complete and comprehensive.
- Monitor the financials and invoicing for the project including; assisting in project forecasting for the team.
- Develop project dashboards for reporting, providing information of exposure, project, technical and any other associated risks.
- Anticipate issues and proactively raise them within the business.
- Actively attend Project Boards.
- Quality and Quality Management System documentation/process management
- Perform document and configuration control (DHF management, own the configuration/change control engineering process).
- Ensure compliance to QMS and relevant standards; work proactively with the team, ensure that the QMS is applied throughout all product developments, manage critical design reviews and any issues arising from them, ownership of planning documentation and ownership of
The ideal candidate may have a degree or equivalent but those without such background will be considered if able to demonstrate experience and a self-motivated, proactive attitude to the role. Candidates must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and competence in MS Project is desirable. You must have the ability to multitask and operate effectively and efficiently in a fast moving environment. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks. It is essential that you have the ability to maintain a proactive, thorough and logical approach to responsibilities. Previous exposure to a professional services or technical environment and previous client interaction is desirable.