Senior Informatica Developer
Working for a national insurance brand, working from the head office in Stoke Gifford, Bristol.
Role Description: As a Senior Informatica Developer, you will be responsible for the design, support and execution of Informatica ETL development. You will work alongside the Technical Leads to ensure that development standards and best practices are followed and you will assist less experienced members of the team with their Informatica developments.
Knowledge and experience:
- Strong Informatica ETL development experience
- Strong experience in relational databases. Oracle experience would be preferred but isn't essential
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development lifecycles
- Experienced in completing development within the agreed timescales and to a good quality
- Some experience in assisting other developers to troubleshoot their ETL workflows
- Good experience of working collaboratively with analysts and testers to deliver development projects
- Strong communication, both oral and written
- Organised and self-motivated
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Good attention to detail
In return you will be offered a salary up to ??45,000 + benefits
Please contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.