Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
What you'll be doing
* Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone based environment, assessing their suitability against specific requirements.
* Resource: Utilise our internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality IT professionals.
* Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments.
* Build relationships: Develop new and existing client relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote our service offerings.
* Build your brand: You will have full accountability and freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team.
Your Career with Us
* From day one, we provide you with a dedicated Talent Academy. With over 100 training modules, delivered by both internal and external experts, we will support you throughout your career with us.
* We provide you with fantastic opportunities, through our world-class events and our regular surveys, we help you to develop your own personal network and to become an expert within your industry.
* You are backed by The Harvey Nash Group, an extremely stable international business.
* We have cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, you can decide how you want your career to progress, and working alongside experienced.
* Exceptional salary + commission structure
* Regular incentive trips, including far off International breaks and various European cities.
* Monthly lunch clubs for top performers.
* Annual award ceremony.
* CSR: Annual charity sleep out for charity 'Byte Night', regular bake sales, Tough Mudder competitions, cycling competitions and more.
* Harvey Nash sports teams including Netball and Cricket.